Monday, February 10, 2014

Take away

After seeing the clip of students use Imovie and editing their movie projects I'm actually flustered to even say I majored in Media Studies.. I just learned how to edit during my last two semesters in undergrad.I definitely did not take advantage of those skills and programs wish I did..
It was also interesting to see how teachers incorporate tecnology to their lessons, using social media. I've been learning a lot these days about what websites to acess and what social media teachers use. I like how the teacher uploads pics on instagram of the students works, lessons, and etc, I'll probably most likely do that when I start teaching. There is no doubt in my mind that the younger generation of students will be more advanced in using technology than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment