Monday, March 24, 2014

Take away

Today we had a discussion on different types of educational tools that are available online; like Quizlet.com, Vocabulary.com, and Lexipedia.com. We discussed how to integrate non-educational sites such as google maps into our classrooms. Students will be able to collaborate and use problem solving skills when dealing with tools online. Students will have access to different educational sites that will allow them to practice, study, and improve in the areas where they need help in. It was the first time hearing about the game called Minecraft, I don't think I would ever use that site for students to engage in my classroom. I just think that there are other educational games that will be more useful. Minecraft just seems like a game to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment